Goodbye Hello

 Grace decided to get an Ombre so we scheduled some time and went in to the salon. It was so much fun seeing the transition and how pretty she felt afterwards. 

I used the Freaky Fast challenge from The ScrapRoom Blog to scrap these photos.


My Layout:


The Challenge:






To Create this layout I used:

Project Life: Honey Edition paper pack
My Mind's Eye: "Happy Days" chipboard stickers
American Crafts: "Be You" Thickers
Project lIfe: "Currently" Photo overlay
Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith "Basics" paper peices
The Cut Shoppe: svg file - "Goodbye Hello" title
Creative Memories cutting system - circle photos and bases
Brads from my stash
Paper clip from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards