Love You Forever Macaroons

 One of our favorite places to go is a downtown bakery called Woops . We love their baked goods, especially their macaroons. Not to mention their coffee is so good!!!

This layout was created to feature a photo I took at the end of the 2019 school year to celebrate being done with school. I used a layout sketch challenge from Rochelle Spears and Scrap with Stacy.


My Layout:


The Sketch Challenge from Rochelle Spears:


And the Challenge from Scrap with Stacy:


I used: Chipboard, Flowers, and a circle



To Create this Layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Ruby paper stack
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Olive Chipboard Elements
Prima flowers from my stash

Cricut Design Space:
Sophisticated - banner
Bits and Pieces - banners
Lacy Labels - scalloped circle frame
Cricut Basic Shapes - circle shape and square
Storybook- Shorty font - title



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards