Awesome in Style

My daughter has been a brand rep and teen influencer now for a couple of years. Sometimes I'm able to talk my son into letting me photograph him in a small shop T-shirt. Here is one of the times I was able to pull him in. He is wearing a T-shirt from Onyx Avenue and Grace is wearing a T-shirt from Dirt and Noise

I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme as inspiration for my layout. 


My Layout:



The Sketch:



To Create this Layout I used:

Paper from my stash
Simple Stories: Snap Pack - Epic - Journal cards
Simple Stories: So Rad - stickers - stars, "snap shots", sm orange camera
Graphically Speaking Cricut Design Space: "in Style" die cut



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,







Comments

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch and perfect embellishing! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool layout: perfect use of young embellishments. You rock, Jamie! Thank you for joining with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your papers and accents! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch Jamie! I love everything about this layout!! Thank you again for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos and papers match very well and are wonderful!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, what a great layout! fantastic papers ,too thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards