Fun At Silverwood

 One of our favorite places to spend the summer is at our local amusement park, Silverwood. The water park is the best place to be on a hot day and we spent plenty of time there!

To scrap some pics I took of Grace and her friend Scout I used a challenge put up by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges blog. 

The Challenge:

LM #530 - "Places" - Create a layout of a favorite place you've visited.  Perhaps it's a landmark, a city, the beach, a favorite restaurant, etc.


My Layout:



To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Sweet & Sassy Paper stack
Project Life: "Explore" photo overlay
American Crafts: "Colorful" puffy stickers
Jillibean Soup: Puffy Stickers
Twine from my stash
Cuttlebug diecutting machine: tag dies
Washi tape from my stash



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,






Comments

  1. Love that background paper along with the tags! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards