Home Sweet Home

 My daughter, son, and I all had the chance to be members of the crowd at the concert in the movie "Home Sweet Home" staring Natasha Bure and Ben Elliot. My kiddos got to meet Sarah Kim who played the lead's friend, Sarah. Natasha even waved and smiled at Grace as she walked by. Being an extra was so much fun! We hope to be able to do it again someday.

For these photos I used an old sketch from the Stick It Down blog and a challenge from the Lasting Memories challenge blog. The challenge was to use a Book title.

My Layout:



I used the title from this book "Home Sweet Home" as it was the same title as the movie.



The Sketch:






To Create this Layout I used:

Project Life: Blush Edition paper pack
Paper Studio gemstones
Kaisercraft: "Distressed" photo overlay (left side)
Project Life: "Confetti" photo overlay "so Awesome" (right side)
Movie Night Cricut Design Space - clapperboard
Rusty Cricut Font - title font
SVG found online - video recorder, tripod, and film strips


Thank you for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Love those film strips! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards