Taco Twosday

 "Taco about a big Boy" 

My nephew turned 2 on July 4th, 2019 and he had a Taco Twosday birthday party. It was such a fun day of celebrating him and celebrating Independence Day!

To scrap this layout I used used an old sketch and a challenge from Lasting Memories. The challenge was to create a layout of an event.

My Layout:


The Sketch I used:




To Create this layout I used:

Project Life: Kraft Edition paper pack
Project Life: "Currently" - photo overlay
Amy Tangerine: photo frame "My Fave"
Bits and Pieces Cricut Design Space: banners
Cricut Alphabet Font: "Taco about a big boy"
Birthday Bash Font: "Two"
A Childs Year: "sday"
Taco: svg from online



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings, 





Comments

  1. Great job with the sketch and love the banners! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards