Celebrate Today

 My nephew turned 2 in 2019 and his party was so much fun! The theme was taco tuesday and it was colorful. So for this layout I made it loud. Now I'm still not sure if I like it but it's interesting. LOL

I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme and I hope you can still see the sketch in there somewhere on my layout. I may have gone a little crazy with it.

My Layout:



The Sketch:

]



To Create this layout I used:

Stampin Up: Dimensions paper pack
Simple Stories: Photo frame overlay as my title "Celebrate Today"
Hampton Art: Icicles tokens - "play" button
Amy Tangerine: Vellum ephemera
Chipboard embellishments from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,







Comments

  1. Love how colorful this is and wonderful work with the sketch! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and colorful page!. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright & colorful page Jamie!! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I love this layout as well and those xoxoxo's! thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards