Working on My Acting

 Grace has been interested in acting for a long time now. She signed with MAM Talent in October of 2018 and has since been a few local and national commercials. Whenever there is an opportunity to working on her acting skills we usually try and take it. This photo was taken at the end of a Meisner Acting Workshop given by Lisa Skvarla. It was a such a great experience for her and was fun being the youngest actress in attendance. 

I used a scraplift layout challenge from Scrap Our Stash to create this layout. I will, also, enter it in a challenge at the A Cherry on Top challenge forum.


My Layout:




The Challenge:






To Create this layout I used:

Paper from my stash
Ethan Kate - alpha stickers
Echo Park - That's My Boy - alpha stickers
Various Alpha stickers from my stash
Cricut Basic Shapes - Circle base
Bits and Pieces Cricut Design Space - banner
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - tabbies
JillyBean Puffy Stickers
Studio G diecuts


Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings!





Comments

  1. I love how colorful and fun this layout is! Thanks for joining us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our January challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Love the soft focus on the corners and all those cameras in the background. Fantastic layout. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix on the title! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, love your embellies and papers on this one. The picture is so fun too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun layout! I love your mix of papers and all of those fun alphas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and fun photo. Love all of the color! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards