Visiting With Friends

I am working on my Father n law's 80th birthday photos. For these next set of photos I decided to use another of Sketch n Scrap's sketches. I love pretty much all their challenges, thank you Sketch n Scrap for awesome inspiration!!!

The Sketch:


My Layout:



To create this layout I used:

7 Gypsies Calais and Classic 8x8 paper pads
Amy Tangerine: Wood frames
Cricut Classic Chunky font - title
Primas and bling from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings!



Comments

  1. A fun layout with the torn paper and the framed picture. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout! Looks like it was a very special birthday! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout!! What is better then time with friends? Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful version of the sketch, Jamie! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards