The Best Memories

One of the most fun days was when we joined some friends on the lake at a cabin they were renting. It was the most gorgeous place. The kids and the dogs swam and ran and kayaked. It made for some fabulous memories. Towards the end of the day the kids got out the fishing equipment and attempted to catch some fish on the dock. These photos ended up being my some of my all time favorites. I decided to pair these photos with The Scraproom Blog's Freaky Fast formula challenge. 



The Challenge:

My Layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Portobello Road paper stack
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Breeze ephemera
Cricut Classic font - title



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza