The Mountains are Calling

For these fun photos taken at Lookout Pass Ski Resort I decided to use a sketch from the Scrap Our Stash blog. This was suppposed to be a cartoon inspired sketch challenge. I will say that my layout started out inspired by the colors of the Smurfs but them morphed into the layout you see below. Does it count if it started out inspired???? What happened was that I had papers of the smurf holiday colors but then remembered that I had bought a kit from Simple Stories specifically for snowboarding photos and then it moved in a different direction entirely. I do have my bow on there as well as gold lettering in my title. 

Here's my layout below:


And the layout and cartoon inspiration:


To Create my Layout I used:

Simple Stories: Sub Zero base paper, stickers, chipboard, diecuts
Fancy Pants: Timbergrove - background square papers and tag
Free SVG file online: Title
 Stampin Up: green bow paperclip
twine

I used the following sketch from A Cherry On Top: The Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge to create a second page for these photosl


My Layout:


To Create this Layout I used:

Simple Stories: Sub Zero paper and embellishments
Family Album Cricut Cartridge: Snow flake base for title
When I was a Kid Cricut Cartridge: title
Miss Kate's Cuttables: snowflakes


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Both of your layouts are great! Awesome job with our challenge - and in my opinion - there is snow in the challenge graphic, so I think it totally counts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the colours aren't matching the Smurf ones, you did a really nice job following the sketch. I really like the title you chose, and the months on the tag next to the photos. The cabin cut-out is cute and works well with the theme of your page. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards