40th Birthday

Here's another layout I did tonight of my 40th birthday back in May 2018. I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme to scrap the photo of me blowing out a candle. I don't usually like to scrap myself but I guess when you turn 40 you don't have a choice. I am also using this layout to enter the challenge on the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog. 

My Layout:



And the Sketch:










To Create this layout I used:

Park Lane: No Prob-Llama paper stack
Kaisercraft: Party Time photo overlay
Dear Lizzy: Die cut shapes
Baby Steps Cricut Font: title






Small Talk Frames and Tags Cartridge: chevron arrow 
Stickles and color box rouge ink



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Well, happy 40th birthday! The bg paper is so pretty and I love the sketch/design that you used. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 40th! love this sketch and how you interpreted it! thank you for sharing with us over a BBTB2! We have some great challenges from our DT this year, hope to see you often in 2020!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 40th! Make sure to take more pictures of yourself and scrap them. Your family will appreciate that in another 20 years. My 60th will be later this year and I can tell you that 40 is still young and it seems my 40th was only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch and perfect birthday accents! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Happy belated birthday! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards