Merry Christmas 2019

I'm getting so close to catching up on my Christmas album, I'm so excited. I finished our Christmas celebration at home for last year and I have probably one and a half layouts left and that's it! For the these photos I used a sketch from the Stick it Down blog. It was the perfect sketch for my photos.

The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this Layout I Used:

Recollections: Christmas Noel paper stack
Crate Paper: Bundled up - photo overlay
Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge: Christmas trees
Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge: title
Winter Woodland Cricut cart: snowflakes
Twine


For a Closer Look:





Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings!



Comments

  1. Isn't this a perfect sketch for Christmas? Love you interpretation! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your puppy in the Santa hat is adorable!! I love what you did with the layout too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the patterns you chose! Your puppy is so cute - love his santa hat! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards