Hooray

My husband, sisters, and mom threw a 40th birthday party for me in 2018 and I'm just getting around to scrapbooking it. For a couple of the photos I decided to use a sketch from the Scrap Our Stash blog. This is for their Pick a Side challenge. I picked the right side as you see below.
I am, also, going to enter this at the Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges blog.

My Layout:



To Create My Layout I used:

Park Lane: No Prob-Llamas paper stack
Crate Paper: Good Vibes diecuts/ephemera  
Kaisercraft: Party Time - photo overlay
Stampin Up - enamel dots
Twine


Within the challenge we were to use 8 scrapbook items and I used:
3+ pattern papers
diecuts
ephemera
photo overlay
enamel dots
twine




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Lovely layout - I like the patterned papers you used! Great take on the challenge -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty mix of papers! Thanks so much for joining us for 'anything goes week' at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! I love the fun papers you have used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout! I love that frame! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's February Red and/or Pink challenge! We hope you visit us often!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty page. Love the details and great stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards