Using my scraps to make cards

So, one thing that is great about keeping all your bits and pieces of your pattern scrap paper is that it works great when it's time to make some cards. That's why I do not throw any of my scraps away. I even have a system to save my scraps. Which I'll share more about below. But, back to the cards for the moment. Sketch n Scrap has a couple of card sketches on their blog and I decided to make some cards using some of my scrap paper. My second card will be in a seperate post.



1st Card:



I used scrap pieces from:
Park Lane: No Prob-Llama paper stack
Cuttlebug "Best Wishes" diecut 
Colorbox ink pad to distress edges.


I used this sketch for inspiration:



Here's a peek at how I store my scrap paper:


Each paper stack/pad has it's own baggy of scraps. On the outside of the baggy I use permanent marker to write which brand and the name of the paper stack.
I have so many Baggies of scraps I have two bins. I, also, save my cardstock solid scraps in another container.



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. Ok - first of all, this card is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Secondly, I wish my scraps were as organized as yours are! I think I need to work on that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. Your inking brings it all together. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love the llama!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards