Christmas Layouts

I finished up my Christmas album and now I am up to date! Well, until I take photos this year anyway! I thought I'd share the last bunch I completed here.Some of these were for challenges that are found on the A Cherry On Top forum. 


Hot Buy Paper Stack from Michaels: Merry Everything
Heidi Swapp: frame
Christmas Stickers from stash
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge: title
Washi Tape

SEI - Christmas paper pack - I actually used the last bit of paper in this pack - hooray!
Simple Stories: Classic Christmas - paper clips
Project Life: Southern Weddings - Photo overlay
Twine

DCWV: Home For Christmas paper stack
Project Life: Christmas pack and diecuts
Heidi Swapp: Christmas photo frame

DCWV: Home For Christmas paper stack
Miss Kate's Cuttables: title
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - banner pieces
Pink Fresh Studio: diecuts

Michael's Hot Buy: Merry Everything paper stack
Christmas stickers from stash



Merry Everything Cricut Cart: "Merry Christmas"
Family Album: "Game Night"


Echo Park: Candy Cane paper
Miss Kate's Cuttables - gingerbread house

BoBunny paper, stickers, and vellum die cuts
Fancy Pants Designs: Christmas Magic - journal card
Miss Kate's Cuttables - Snowball sign
Family Album: snowflakes

Bo Bunny snow paper
Simple Stories: Sub Zero stickers
Miss Kate's Cuttables: Title and snowflakes

DCWV: Christmas Plaid paper stack
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge: frames
Holly and Ivy cartridge: ornaments
Miss Kate's Cuttables: title svg
Simple Stories: Classic Christmas - paper clip

Paper Studio: Ornamental Christmas paper stack
Storybook Cricut Cartridge: "the"
Heidi Swapp Font: "best"
Miss Kate's Cutttables: "memories"
Christmas Cricut Cartridge: wreath
Gypsy Wanderings cart: gift borders
Unknown svgs online: trees and arrow



Thank you so much for stopping by!




Christmas Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop