Good Company

Continuing to work my way through my developed photos. I decided to use these photos of my Father n Law's 80th birthday paired with a sketch from Sketch n Scrap

The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this layout I used: 

7 Gypsies: Classics 8x8 paper pad
Cuttlebug banner die
Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge: title
Momenta Stickers - 3d arrow and enjoy stickers
twine from my stash


Here's a layout I created for a challenge on the A Cherry On Top challenge forum

The Sketch:


My Layout:


To Create this layout:

7 Gypsies: Calais 8x8 paper stack
Stampin Up punches - arrows and banner
Paper Shapers punch - 2" flower
Pebbles: photo overlay - small square
Nursery Rhymes Cricut font - title
Lacey Lables Cricut cartridge - title circle base



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. Great masculine page - Hope your FIL has/had a great 80th year! Thank you for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your layouts are fantastic! You did an awesome job with both sketches! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts! I love how you used the tag on the first one for your title, great idea! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work with the SNS sketch, I like how you used the two photos and large tag! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards