Valentine Hearts Card Challenge

The Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge blog has a challenge up this week. The challenge is to create a project with a heart on it. I am running low on my stock of hand made cards so I decided to participate!
To create my card I used two different cut files from Design Space. The main part of the card comes from the Creative Everyday Cards cartridge. I removed the work "love" and replaced it with a heart die cut from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. 

The paper comes from the My Mind's Eye - Filled with Love paper stack and I used distressing ink on the edges of the cuts.

Check out the finished product:


The card is cut at 11 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall
The heart is 1.8 inches tall




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card. Nice job on the inking, and the paper choices. Love, love it! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. I love the vintage look to the card and simple cuts using your Cricut! Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! love all the details and unique papers. thanks for playing along at Bitten By the Bug 2.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards