Love This Evening

Every year for my birthday we have steak or go out for steak. This particular year, 2017, we went out for steak. There is a restaurant about 15-20 minutes outside Coeur d'Alene, Id called The Wolf Lodge. This place has the best steak to be found anywhere in this area. They grill their steak over an open fire and the result is just amazing! This is usually my birthday destination! 

Sketches In Thyme has another sketch up on their blog and I decided to use it to scrapbook the picture we took at The Wolf Lodge

The Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: Peachy Keen paper stack
pearls from my stash, stickles and distressing ink

Cricut Cartridges:

The First Few Years - frame
Bits and Pieces - Dandelion flowers
Babette Font - title 



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. The meat looks delicious even seen from here! A nice habit to immortalize in your album of memories. Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenges. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great family photo! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout and your birthday tradition sounds yummy! I would make this place my birthday destination, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards