Let's Scrap - The Last Day of School

 This layout is late in coming this is the last day of 3rd and 4th grade for my kiddos which was for the 2016-2017 school year. I am a bit behind in my scrapbooking! But, at least I'm working on it! And that has to count!

Let's Scrap has a very fun sketch for us this time and I had a lot of fun working with it! I changed it up a little bit due to the fact that I wanted all my pictures to be seen on the grid page. So, I just shorted the star portion. 

The Sketch:


My Take on the Sketch:


For the Layout I used:

DCWV: Just My Type paper stack
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - tabbies
Provo Craft Cuttlebug: Feather & Arrows - arrow dies
Disney Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge - Shooting star and surrounding stars
First Few Years cartridge - star at the bottom right corner
Babette Cricut font - title - written using design space
Project Life: Photo frame
Mambi Chips: chipboard stickers
Twine and Stickles

For a closer look:





Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have been inspired and now  you can upload your own layout at Let's Scrap!



Blessings,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards