Thank You

I really need to get more cards made to have at the ready! That way I don't need to scramble and make one. I recently used up the last of my Thank you's so when I saw that Sketch n Scrap had a cute card sketch up on their blog I decided to make one. Bitten by the Bug 2 happens to be having a challenge to create a Thank you card, so how perfect is that?!

The Sketch:



My Card:


To Create this card I used:

DCWV: Flower Shop paper pack
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: banners
Storybook Cricut Cartridge: sentiment and frame




Thank you Sketch n Scrap and  Bitten by the Bug 2 for the perfect challenges this week!


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

  1. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO lovely! Beautiful work with the sketch, love that die cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you framed the sentiment. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely perfect combination! I am a big fan of SNS (on the DT a while back) and now on Bitten By the Bug 2 DT. I'd like to thank you for sharing this awesomeness with us over at BBTB2 this challenge. good luck in both challenges!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thank you card. I love the banners and the fun papers. The wording from the Storybook cartridge is perfect! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and simple card. I love the colors. This would be great for using scraps. Thanks for joining the current challenge at BBTB2 site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with a nice simple layout, yet so elegant. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 challenge blog. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards