She Has My Heart

I was so excited about the newest sketch up on the Sketches In Thyme blog. It was perfect for a selfie that I took with my daughter while out shopping at the mall. She had earned a shopping trip to Justice after raising  up her math grade at school. I was so proud of her. Check it out below!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this layout: 

DCWV: Flower Shop paper stack
Studio G - chipboard stickers
stickles, distressing ink, twine
Cricut Cartridges:
Small Talk Frames and Tags - tag (beneath arrow tag)
Bits and Pieces - arrow tag and top arrow (bottom left corner)
Family Album - Polaroid photo frame
Heidi Swapp Font, Phrases, and Icons - bottom arrow, "has my heart" arrow, and XOXO


For a Closer Look:







Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Blessings,


Comments

  1. What a lovely take on our sketch, love your bright sunny color scheme and sweet photo. Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the color combination you choose. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your layering and wordy background! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors of this page, they are very spring and relaxing. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your daughter! Your layout is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous take on the sketch. Your colour palette is really pretty. Thank so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme - Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards