Friends

I love taking pictures of my kids and their friends. It just makes my heart happy to see them happy with good kids in their lives. I decided to use a sketch from the Scrap Our Stash blog. They have a double layout sketch and their challenge is to pick one side of the sketch and use it. I choose the left side of the sketch.

The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV - Collage Art paper stack
Babette Cricut Font:  verse banner
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: banner
Heidi Swapp: diecuts, vellum, glitter diecut


A Closer Look:


]


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Fantastic layout, love the big butterfly and soft print papers. Thanks a lor for playing along with us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Lovely details! Thanks for joining SOS! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of your kiddos and friends! Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards