Family

I back with another challenge entry. This one is for Sketches In Thyme. They have a cool sketch up this week and I decided to use it to scrap this pictures of me, my daughter, my mom, and my grandmother from a lunch date we had. 4 generations of women in my family - it was a fun outing!

Now I did deviate quite a bit from the sketch, but I followed the basics! This was actually a very challenging sketch mostly due to the paper choice. I had decided to use a paper stack I hadn't used in awhile - not really my favorite stack LOL. 

So, I was definitely challenged, but I think it came out ok?!

Check out the sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Orange Envy papers stack
* the circle cluster base behind the photo and the flower cluster at the top left are all cut from the paper stack.
Basic Grey: "Sweet" tag and vellum flower and heart
Home DecorVinyl Wall Art cartridge - Family title
Krinkle Ribbon


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

  1. Fantastic layout, Jamie! Orange is a difficult color for me to work with, but you did a grat job! And I do see the elements of the sketch, but very creatively altered! Thanks for playing with Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful take on the sketch! I love your mix of manufacturers & bold colors & patterns! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, beautiful pick and... stunning result! Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenges. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks for playing along with SIT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards