#awesomekid Layout

I have so enjoyed taking pictures of my kids wearing their favorite outfits. As I catch up on all the pictures I need to scrap from the last couple of years, you'll see a lot more of this - I am sure. I decided to use a sketch from the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog. Elijah was wearing a T-shirt and Trucker Hat from one of our favorite small shops, Onxy Avenue Apparel, in this pictures. We love the monochromatic look of the black and white clothing. This T-shirt, especially, was one that I washed and he wore - repeat! 

The Sketch:


My Take:


As you can see I did take a pretty big detour as I put this one together, but I promise you that this layout was entirely inspired by the sketch above. 

To Create this Layout:

The Paper Studio: Ninth Street paper stack
Me & My Big Ideas:  paper stickers
Heidi Swapp: Chipboard pieces 
Pebbles: Photo Overlay
Jot: popup "Boy" sticker


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings, 




Comments

  1. I love how fun those patterned papers you chose are! Great take on the sketch! I'm glad you put your own spin on it! ;) Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I just love everything about this! Fabulous colour combination and paper choice and your son is just too sweet! Great elements too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the sketch, i love the paper choices. Thanks so much for joining us here at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choice and awesome layering! Thank you for joining at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch and your patterned papers. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on your page. Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool layout! Green/yellow themed papers really work with your cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - this layout is just too cute! I love the colors you used and I can definitely see how the sketch inspired you! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on the sketch, i love the color choie,Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great take on the sketch, i love the color choie,Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch.Thank you so much for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color of the paper of the photograph is very perfect fit!
    Thank you so much for joining us at LGS☆

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect boy layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards