Thank You Card

I decided to enter a couple of card challenges. I can always use some cards on stand by. I used the sketch from the Die Cuttin Divas blog and I used daisies for the challenge on the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog. I am, also, entering this in a challenge listed in the A Cherry On Top forum. 

The Sketch from Die Cuttin Divas:


My card:


To create this card I used:

DCWV: The Flower Shop paper stack

Cricut Cartridges:
Kate's ABCs - teacup and flower
Wild Card - Banner
Everyday Pop Up Cards - bird
The First Few Years - Base shape
Baby Steps - Sentiment

Distressing ink and stickles


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

  1. I have always admired that tea cup. You rocked the challenge, pretty daisies everywhere! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an amazing job on this card. all the subtle elements add up to a really nice card. It would be nice for other occasions as well. thanks for joining our challenge at BBTB2 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creation! great card, love that paper and your daisies! way to incorporate so many carts as well. thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! Thanks for playing along with Die Cuttin' Divas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our “February’s Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards