A Holiday Card

If you are looking for the Winter Baby Blog Hop click HERE

So, there is a challenge going over on The Pink Stamper blog in their 12 days of Christmas event. I decided to take them up on their first challenge because it intrigued me! The challenge was to  make a Christmas or Winter project from a Cricut Cartridge that is NOT for the Holidays!  To think outside the box. So, this is the card I came up with.



The car came from the Campin Critters cartridge. I cut it out and cut off the luggage on top of the car. Then I used one of the trees that had a fox hiding behind it. I cut off the part with the fox and replaced the tree with the luggage. Then, also, using the Campin Critters cart I cut out the turn right sign and added a sticker from my stash that said traditions. And, there you have my holiday card that was made from a non-holiday cartridge.
Thanks for a great challenge!

Comments

  1. Great job on the challenge! Wow, cute card:)


    I also want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been fun working with you over at FCCB:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards