25 Days of Christmas December 19th



Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
TODAY'S THEME IS HOT CHOCOLATE/TEA/COFFEE


I absolutely love coffee, maybe a little too much for my own good, so when I saw this theme I got really excited. I decided to make a card around one of my favorite things to do during the holidays, besides scrapping that is. I love to sit in my front living room with a cup of coffee, my family nearby, and a beautiful Christmas tree all lit up in front of me. This is definitely my favorite time of year. I used two cartridges for this card and one is of course Winter Frolic from which came the coffee cup and then I cut the tree from the Christmas cartridge (which surprised me because I had completely forgotten that I had that - I think it must have come preloaded on my gyspy). 
Well, since we in the coffee mode today I thought I'd show you a double page layout that I made using a scrapbook kit I had from participating in a swap on Cafemom. I have yet to put some pictures in it, but I thought I'd show it to you anyway.



I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family! See you on the 22nd when I'll be back with another 25 Days of Christmas project to show you!


Comments

  1. I love your card and LO!! love the colors :) parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards