25 Days of Christmas December 22nd



Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
TODAY'S THEME IS GINGERBREAD




For today's theme I choose to do a layout. Every year it is tradition for the youngest in the family to decorate gingerbread men, or houses, with homemade icing and as much candy as you can fit on the poor gingerbread man. Featured in the above layouts are my two adorable children and my two handsome nephews working hard on their gingerbread men. To embellish this layout I decided to use a different gingerbread man to represent each of the different children. The gingerbread men come from the following cartridges: From My Kitchen, My Community, Winter Frolic, and Stretch Your Imagination. The gingerbread house comes from the My Community cartridge. 

I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family! See you on the 25th when I'll be back with another 25 Days of Christmas project to show you!


Comments

  1. This is so cute!! Also, you're a winner over on my blog scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com but don't have an email add to contact you through. Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute LO...I love how each gingerbread man represnts one of the kids. The kids look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards