25 Days of Christmas December 12th

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.


TODAY'S THEME IS SNOW


I have been wanting to try one of these stairstep cards for awhile and I love my Winter Woodland Cartridge so snowy day it is.


I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family! See you on tomorrow when I'll be back with another 25 Days of Christmas project to show you!

Comments

  1. So cute! I love the color scheme!

    Please stop by my blog, I'm having a cartridge giveaway during the 25 Days of Christmas!

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your card!! I need to try one of these awesome cards!! tfs :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards