25 Days of Christmas December 2nd



Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

TODAY'S THEME IS SNOW PLAY


For this theme I decided to do another layout. I had some great pictures of my kids playing in the snow from last year and its definitely time to get those scrapped. This gave me a good start. For this layout I used the Winter Frolic and Winter Woodland cartridges to embellish this simple page. The sledding hills, the cute sledding boy, and the title were cut from the Winter Frolic Cartridge and the snowman was from the Winter Woodland Cartridge. These are two of my favorite winter carts, I can't use them or recommend them enough!!!

I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family!
See you on December 7th when I get to show you another project!

Comments

  1. so cute!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like "snow" much fun! love your LO!! Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards