Let's Scrap - Friends Forever

Since moving away from my home town I don't get to see my old high school/college friends very often. There was a core group of us that hung out beginning in high school and we are all friends still. The one friend that was responsible for all of us meeting and ultimately becoming friends was getting married. It was so fun to all be back together for an evening. What was also fun was seeing all of our children together. Definitely one of those sentimental moments that needs to be scrapbooked and kept for all time!

Let's Scrap has a fantastic sketch up on the blog that was perfect for these pictures. This sketch included a fun element: booklet.

At first I had some trouble figuring out how to do this but then it became clear. I hope you enjoy the layout and the booklet as pictured for you below. I decided to use the left side of the layout.
And I hope you are inspired to try this fun element on your next layout!

The Sketch:


My Take (on the left side of the sketch)


To Create this Layout I used:

Crate Paper: paper stack
Mambi Chips: chipboard stickers
K & Company: Fall - diecuts
My Minds Eye: All Things Lost & Found - diecuts
Cricut Cartridges:
Fabulous Finds - booklet
Bits & Pieces - tags
Baby Steps - font for names on tags
twine, eyelets, krinkle ribbon







Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Blessings,









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza