25 Days of Christmas December 17th

Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

TODAY'S THEME IS BAKING


Unfortunately, for today's theme I do not have any pictures in my layout. That is because I have yet to get mine and my daughter's baking pictures developed from this year. However, I will show you a double page layout below from last year just for fun! Back to this year's layout. The above layout consists of diecut images from A Child's Year and From My Kitchen cartridges. The little girl taking something out of the oven is from A |Child's Year and the rest is from From My Kitchen. Both are fabulous cartridges that were a lot of fun to work with. Now I just need to get my pics developed and if I manage to make that happen before this post actually goes live, which I will try to do,  I will add a pic of the final product. Now for a peek at last years baking event with my adorable daughter. (I apologize that the pictures are not the best)



I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family! See you on the 19th when I'll be back with another 25 Days of Christmas project to show you!



Comments

  1. such cute LO's. love the theme :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO for this year...last years looks like you had bowls of fun!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I love the colors and the cuts. The pics make it too sweet.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards