25 Days of Christmas December 9th



Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
TODAY'S THEME IS ANIMALS


For the theme today I created a card that showcases a donkey and a small bird coming to see baby Jesus in the manger. I used the Winter Frolic (yes again:) for all of the diecuts on this card.



I hope that you are inspired to create this Christmas Season! Blessings to you and your family! See you on the 12th when I'll be back with another 25 Days of Christmas project to show you!

Comments

  1. so cute this card is.. LOVE it! come say hi to mine.. parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so beautiful and the reason for this season.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, a card that is especially about Christmas and not apologic for being religious in nature. Thank you. I will definitely get this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie,
    This card is so beautiful. I love the little birdie sitting on the donkey's back!! I Love the papers too.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards