Hilarious

In the interest of catching up on my family album, as I'm a couple of years behind, I have allowed myself to simplify! Using my stash is definitely a goal as well. 




The title on this layout was cut using the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge. 


This layout was created using DCWV's My Sunshine Stack.


One of the things I've always had a hard time doing was using those awesome papers with full page designs on them. Deciding to take the leap in to simple pages I decided to use this paper from DCWV's The Playtime Stack. I slapped on a picture that I matted and then added a tag after tying on some twine. Not to shabby looking and Hooray!


Very cute layout of my favorite little tough guy! He's learning to use a water gun - not very successfully that is!


Such a simple layout I'm in shame! Slapped on a picture, added a premade flag banner and folded down the corner of the paper. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do and it's still cute!

Till next time,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards