Sketch-a-thon: Cards


Well, there are a few card sketches that have been included on the My Scraps and More Birthday Sketch-a-thon and I can always use more cards for my card stash. So here are the two card  sketch challenges I've done so far.

Use a Punched Shape


My Take:



Now, I don't have a lot of punches so I used my border punch for this challenge. Hopefully, that flies :) I used paper from the DCWV's The All About Girls matte stack for the both the card base and it's butterfly center. I used the border punch all around the center piece of butterfly cardstock and then added some pre-made flowers from my stash to embellish the card. I used a stamp for the sentiment.


Use twine on your card


My Take:


This was an easy challenge for me as one of my favorite things to work with lately is twine. I just made the wavy shape with twine on my card and stamped a sentiment on a piece of pattern cardstock that was in my scrap drawer. The paper comes from the DCWV's Hippie Chic matte stack. Very simple card, but I think it turned out cute.

Till next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards