A Day at the Zoo

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted here on my blog, I apologize for this. I have been on a break, so to speak. I have decided to take a break from the design teams that I have been a part of so that I can concentrate on getting my family scrapbook albums caught up on. I have thoroughly enjoyed being on the teams and will probably go back to them at some point, but for now I will spend some time truly scrapbooking.

Even though you haven't seen any craftiness from me lately I have been crafting. I will have several posts going up over the next few weeks that will be showcasing the layouts I have been working on, and probably a few cards, as I can't stay away from how fun those are to do!

And, now to start things off check out my layout about our trip to the zoo.

One of my favorite scrapbooking forums is the Let's Scrap site.  They have amazing sketches to work from and their challenges are always fun. Not to mention they are great at challenging me to get working on my family scrapbook. 



For this layout I used an old favorite Cricut Cartridge, Animal Kingdom. The banners were created using the Lovely Floral Cricut Cartridge.




Well, I hope you enjoyed my layout today! Check back soon for more layouts, coming soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards