Christmas Card Holder

I know it's a little late coming, but I finally got a picture of the card holder that I made with some cards in it. I found a tutorial for this on The Paper Trail blog and you can go there as well to make your own. I thought it was a fantastic idea and loved it even more when all December long I had a place to put the Christmas cards that we got in the mail. Since we get cards all year long for birthdays, thank yous, anniversaries, etc. I just may make a general card holder that I can have up all year long. Stay tuned and I will post when I get it completed!



The Merry Christmas Card title words were cut using the Storybook Cartridge.

Comments

  1. I love this and I love the idea of making a general card holder for all year!! I may have to make one of these!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and such a GREAT idea for storing all the cards we receive:) Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a GREAT idea for storing the cards we receive:) Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards