National Hot Cocoa Day and Glitter New Years Card

Hello and welcome to another Monday challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. It is national hot cocoa day and that is the theme of this weeks challenge. We are asked to create a project either with a cup, chocolate, or some brown colored paper. Check out my project below and then create your own and upload it to the Fantabulous Cricut blog for your chance to be a winner!



For this challenge I decided to make a wall decor item for my kitchen. I used the Wall Decor and More cricut cartridge for the coffee cup. It is cut out in some metallic brown paper with glitter beige paper for the cup shadow/background. The Coffee Time word phrase came from the From My Kitchen cricut cartridge, also cut in the same paper as the cup.  Thank you Fantabulous for giving me yet another excuse to make something for my walls!!! 



***********************************************

Monday Challenge With Made Especially 4 You

This week the challenge is to use glitter. Well that's not a huge challenge for me as I love my glitter glue. Check out my card below and then upload your own to Made Especially 4 You!



Yes you are not crazy :) this is the same card from the Made Especially For You New Year blog hop. Unfortunatley, I didn't get to making a different New Years card for this challenge as I was unexpectedly out of town this weekend and sick all before that - so here is this card again :) Hugs to all for the New Year!!!

                                       

Comments

  1. Great projects! The glitter looks super on the first and the clocks are fantastic on the second!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects-love the idea of making a wall decor. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! Great wall decor idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie,
    I love your cards. The wall decor you madefor your kitchen is wonderful. I have never seen that cut before. It is just a great cup cut!! I need to really take a look at that cartridge. I love your New Years card with all the glitter. And the sentiment is sooooo true.
    Happy New Year!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wall decor! It's inspired me to get out my new carts & start experimenting! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects!! I love that cup cut on the first!! Absolutely gorgeous!! The second card is beautiful, love the clocks!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects! Love the cup on your wall hanging. Clocks look great!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super creation for your kitchen.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the kitchen wall decor. The cup from Wall Decor is so cute! Love your clock card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I really love this wall decor project!! I think I might have to make one for my kitchen too!! TFS & inspiring too!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards