Ring in the New Year Paper Piecing Blog Hop

Welcome to the Ring in the New Year Paper Piecing Blog Hop. This hop comes to you by way of Paper Peicings By Nikki. If you have come here from Pam's blog: LoveBugCreations3 than you are in the right place. For this hop we were to use paper piecing to create a New Years project. View mine below than hop on over to the next blog in the lineup.

Note: In order to be eligible for Nikki's blog candy, hoppers must follow her blog, subscribe by email to her blog, and like Nikki's Facebook Fanpage (Paper Piecings by Nikki.


I used a Snow Man paper piecing file that came from Nikki's webstore. He turned out so cute, I think. I embossed my snowman and then using some wire  to make a banner for the snowman to hold I added a Happy New Years sentiment. The sentiment was cut using the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge.

Thank you for stopping by and now you can head on over to  Nicolette's blog.







Comments

  1. Soooo cute. This really came out so nice!

    Patti
    PPBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love that he is holding the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR SNOWMAN!!!! I love how he looks vintage or a little old looking!! The embossing is the perfect touch to him!! Thanks for participating Jamie :) So glad to have you with us today :)

    Nikki
    PS...Love the song playing on your blog <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet snowman.. very cute card.
    Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project! I too like your music!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your snowman! the banner you created is awesome!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute snowman card. Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the paper piecing!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card and I love how the embossing turned it. Gave it a great look!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards