Note: In order to be eligible for Nikki's blog candy, hoppers must follow her blog, subscribe by email to her blog, and like Nikki's Facebook Fanpage (Paper Piecings by Nikki.
I used a Snow Man paper piecing file that came from Nikki's webstore. He turned out so cute, I think. I embossed my snowman and then using some wire to make a banner for the snowman to hold I added a Happy New Years sentiment. The sentiment was cut using the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge.
Thank you for stopping by and now you can head on over to Nicolette's blog.
1. Nikki - http://paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com/
2. Mandy http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
5. Jamie - http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/ You are Here
6. CallyAnn- http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com/
7. Angela U-http://www.creativecraftin.blogspot.com/