Valentine Cards

Welcome to another Monday with two great challenges from two great Blogs! This first one comes from the Fantabulous Cricut Blog. This week's challenge is to create a 3x3 valentine card. I decided to make mine using my brand new cartridge Sentimentals. I absolutely love this cartridge, especially all the stamp images. Which is exactly what I chose to make my card with.


I used the heart shaped lock and added a metal key and some fiber to further embellish my card.
The envelope came from the Tie The Knot Cricut Cartridge.

Create your 3x3 Valentine card and head on over to the Fantabulous Cricut blog to upload your creation!

************************************************************

This is a bittersweet moment, as this is my final project as a member of the Made Especially For You design team. I have had a wonderful time designing for Ashley and will try to continue by joining in on the challenges.
This week on Made Especially For You the challenge is to work off a sketch. The prize for this weeks winner comes from K 'n K Designs  and they will be offering the winner their choice of three digital stamp sets. Here is my take on the sketch. Create your card and upload it to Made Especially For You!
And, thank you Ashley for a great time on your design team!

Comments

  1. Super pretty projects. Gonna miss you :'(

    Be blessed, BEckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card very elegant.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-- I adore the little key you attached! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key is the perfect accent to to the lock and those papers coordinate so well.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card:) I love the key that you attached!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...love the fibers and the key. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so awesome!! I love, love the paper you used on the first one and the attached key!! So creative and fabulous :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are just so pretty. The paper you used is gorgeous!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are awesome. Love the lock and key on the first one with the twine. I love vintage feel. The little bird on the other one are so cute and plump.
    Lots of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamp image and the twine and key give it the perfect touch.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so pretty!! I love the little key!! Those birds are too cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty cards! Love the stamp shape card,lock and key!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards