The Best of Times

I am a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges this month! And, I'm so excited to share the second layout challenge for the month! 

We made such great memories at the beach during the summer. The photos I scrapbooked are from when my son's class met up for beach day. Such a special group of kiddos!

My Layout:



The Challenge:

The challenges for April are all going to be word challenges where you use scrappy items or techniques for every letter of the word for that week. Our first challenge will be SPRING - so you will need to include an item/technique on your layout that starts with S - sun, stamps, star, silver, etc. P - pink, paint, polka dots, etc.

This Week's Word is:

Flowers

Flowers
Lost and Found paper from the My Mind's Eye company
Orange title, flowers, and bling
Wave Searcher chipboard stickers from Fancy Pants
Echo Park sticker from their The Story of My Family sticker sheet
Red bling and flowers

Other products used:

7 Gypsies: Unique and Remember Rappeler stickers



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards