Laugh Out Loud

One of my favorite memories is of going to Silverwood Theme Park with my sister and some friends. The kids enjoyed every minute of that day. There were smiles, laughs, rides, games, and treats. It was an epic day! 

To scrap a moment of this day I used a sketch from Scrap Our Stash.


My Layout:


The Sketch:





To Create this Layout:

DCWV: Blue Citrus Stack
Butterfly Stickers from my stash
Title 3D sticker from my stash
American Crafts: Thickers - stickers on the tag
Twine



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. Fun layout. Love your realistic looking butterflies and how you angled the frame over the photo. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take! Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty layout, Jamie! I love your mix of papers and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page - love the papers and colors!- Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards