Love Our New Home

I am a Guest Designer at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenges this month! And, I'm so excited to share the third layout challenge for the month! 

Two years ago in July it will be two years since we bought and moved into our current house. I was so excited about it and mostly because it was on a culdesac, which I have always thought to be the perfect type of street to live on. It has definitely lived up to all I thought it would be. We have amazing neighbors and it's such a quiet street. I am blessed! For this challenge I decided to scrap two of the photos we took, one of my husband and I signing the papers and one of the house itself.

The Challenge: TULIP

The theme for April is - Word Play - and you are to use an item or technique for every letter of the chosen spring word for this week


Two photos
Us sticker
Love
Inking
Pattern paper


My Layout:


To Create This Layout I Used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Breeze paper stack
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Oliver - Ephemera
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge: "Love"
Carpe Diem: Faith - decorative paper clip
Jolee's Sticker: "Our New Home"
Vellum from the Jolee's sticker and added "US" sticker
Colorbox: Dark Cashmere - ink pad


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards