1st Birthday

My nephews first birthday was so much fun! He's so cute and it was such a fun day celebrating him!
To scrap these photos I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme.

My Layout:



The Sketch:







To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: The Modern Meadow stack
Celebrations Cricut Cartridge: free floating balloons
Celebrate the Day CC: Present and balloons
One Cut Collection CC: bear
Title: Cricut Font sliced into the bear image
Project Life: Confetti - photo overlay
Twine




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. Sweet and happy layout, Jamie! The polka dots have always made me feel happy, and of course your balloons go with the whole happy theme. The bear for the title block is adorable. Thanks for playing the Sketches in Thyme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the balloons and the bear! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bear and balloons! Fun birthday page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards