Thank you Card

One of the things I've been trying to do in my craft room is to work on my cards. I have been in such a scrapbooking mode that I have neglected my cards and now I am down to - well not much if any to choose from. Sketch n Scrap has card sketches up on their blog so I decided I better use one and create a card. 

The Card Sketch:


My Card:



This card is made using My Mind's Eye: Dolled up 6x6 paper pad
To You From Me Cricut cartridge: "Thank you"
Family Album cartridge: Sun die cut
Sentiment base is cut using a Cuttlebug die cut



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

  1. This is so pretty, and great job with the sketch! I really like how the pinks pop off of the blue background, just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your choice of paper strips and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet with the fun shapes. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards