Jesus is the Reason

I am way behind on my Christmas Album. So, the following layout is from 2016. I'm thinking to try and play catch up so hopefully you'll be seeing more Christmas layouts in the days to come! I decided use a sketch from the Sketch n Scrap blog for the photo of Jesus' birthday cake! 

I am also entering this over at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges blog. Their challenge is to use plaid patterned paper.

The Sketch:


My Layout:




To Create this Layout:
DCWV: Peace on Earth paper stack
Crate Paper: Bundled Up photo overlay
Lovesvg.com : "Jesus is the reason for the season" title and flourish
Bling from my stash




Thank you so much for stopping by!!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Adorable layout Jamie! I love how you framed the picture of the cake, so creative!! Love your title work too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with the sketch, Jamie and love your choice of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astonishing that you were able to use so many of the patterned papers in this collection. It all fits together. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautful layout! I love your mix of papers and you did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work with the sketch and love your choice of festive papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also should have added - thank you so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! I love the papers you have used! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards