Happy Christmas

The November sketch up on Rochelle Spears blog is a good one this month and I really wanted to make sure that I used it. I had these two photos of mine and my sisters family with Mr. Dave so I thought those would be perfect. I think it turned out quite nice!

The Sketch:



My Layout:


To Create this Sketch I used:

This glossy paper from my stash
DCWV: Metallic Paper stack
Fancy Pants Designs: Merry and Bright - puffy stickers
Provo Craft: Glitter Washi Tape (top left)
SVGs found online: Christmas lights, and plain frames

Cricut Cartridges:
Christmas Cheer: round ball ornament
Winter Frolic: ornament boarder (top left)
Small Talk Frames & Tags: 2 banners
Celebrate With a Flourish: ornament
Christmas: "Happy Christmas"
Basic Shapes: circles



Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards