Festival of Lights

I've been working hard on my Christmas album and I have to admit it's a bit tough to do so many layouts with the same theme. I tend to get a little bored and start to lose creativity. However, sketches seem to help me solve this issue. Sketches in Thyme has a fun sketch that I decided to work with. 

Here is the sketch:



My Layout:


This layout was pretty simple to put together. 
I was very simplistic with this one, which isn't my normal.
I used a banner from the Bits and Pieces Cricut cartridge to go under each of the photos. Then I cut out a basic square to also go under the photos. 
The Title comes from the Phrases cartridge.
The paper is all Bo Bunny: Winter Joy
I used the remaining paper pieces to add a few embellishments like the frame over the top photo and the arrow on the frame, as well as the arrow at the bottom on the photo. 

I hope you enjoyed my layout, thank you for stopping by!


Blessings,


Comments

  1. How cute the background is and I love how you framed the one photo!Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards