As For Me and My House

We went down to the court house last year, and I can't remember the reason - probably something to do with the porch cover or shed we were building (permits?). Anyway, out in front of the court house was the Ten Commandments. I loved it!!! So, of course, I had to get photos of the kids with it. 

To scrap these photos I used a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and wrapped it in with a challenge from A Cherry on Top - Manufacturers Challenge - using manufactures that began with the letters M and B. I chose to use Bella Blvd paper and Me & My Big Ideas chipboard stickers.

Check out the layout below!

The Sketch:


My Layout:



To Create this layout I used:

Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith - Bright and Brave paper pack
Me & My Big Ideas: Chipboard stickers
Simple Stories: photo overlay
Cricut Design Space Image: banner
Lovesvg.com: verse 
Cricut pen: to write verse using DS
Washi Tape



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. Wow! I love that your courthouse has the 10 Commandments up too! Such a great thing to remind everyone what's important. Your page turned out great too! Thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards